Lancome’s NEW Fall Color Collection, French Idole
Introducing French Idole
Fall Color Collection 2014
Perfectly structured brows frame intensely smoky eyes. Graphic minimalism meets the latest shades.
This fall, Lancôme took inspiration from the violet beauty of dark amethyst and beguiling mystery of green malachite to create a new color collection that’s entirely of the moment. Channeling the effortless sophistication and elusive je ne sais quoi of the modern French woman, the daring new French Idole line allows eyes to magnetize like precious gemstones and color to dazzle with crystalline purity. A once natural yet utterly chic, this striking new collection delivers innovative new formulas and coveted updates on beloved favorites, all in colors fit to be worshipped.
· NEW Le Sourcil Pro in Blond, Brun, and Chatain, $36
· NEW Les Sourcils Definis in Blonde, Medium Ash, Auburn, Brown, and Dark Brown, $26
· NEW 5 Pan Eye Shadow Palette in Golden Sage and Olive Amour; $50
· Artliner 24H in Black Diamond and Chrome; $30.50
· Hypnôse Drama in Excessive Black, $27.50
· L’Absolu Rouge Lipcolor in Exotic Orchid and Fleur Impressioniste; $30
· NEW Vernis in Love in Tourmaline Noir and Amethyste Brune; $15
Available NOW at Lancôme counters nationwide and September 2, 2014 on Lancôme.com