SALT IN THE AIR, SAND IN YOUR HAIR Summer Sizzles with China Glaze®’s Newest Collection
SALT IN THE AIR, SAND IN YOUR HAIR
Summer Sizzles with China Glaze®’s Newest Collection
Nothing says summer like sun-kissed days and electric nights filled with friends, fun and water. Whether hitting the surf, paddle boarding along the coast, floating down a river or lounging poolside, the season calls for good times and nails drenched in the hottest colours that are sure to make a splash. Grab your board and meet us in the water with the China Glaze® Summer 2014 collection, Off Shore.
Summer nails are sure to sizzle in this eclectic palette of hot primary colours and pops of electric brights:
- If In Doubt, Surf It Out: Mellow orange crème
- Stoked To Be Soaked: Primary orange crème
- Seas The Day: Rich red crème
- Dune Our Thing: Dark neon berry crème
- X-Ta-Sea: Dark neon eggplant crème
- I Sea The Point: Bright neon blue crème
- Wait N’ Sea: Aqua crème
- Be More Pacific: Light lime crème
- Shore Enuff: Green crème
- Sun Upon My Skin: Yellow crème
- Feel The Breeze: Baby pink neon crème
- Float On: Bright neon pink crème
China Glaze® Off Shore will be available as individual colors, plus two 6-piece box collections “Stoked To Be Soaked” and “Dune Our Thing”. Individual polishes retail for $7.50 MSRP and the 6-piece box collections retail for $45 each.
China Glaze® Off Shore will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2014.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.