NEW China Glaze Off Shore collection Review and Swatches
Summer nails are sure to sizzle in this eclectic palette of 12 new hot primary colors and pops of electric brights in rich crème finish. Whether hitting the surf, paddle boarding along the coast, or lounging poolside, there’s an eye-catching shade to match any mood or outfit! China Glaze Off Shore will be available in June 2014 at Ulta and Sally Beauty stores and .com, as well as in fine salons nationwide.
- If In Doubt, Surf It Out: Mellow orange crème
- Stoked To Be Soaked: Primary orange crème
- Seas The Day: Rich red crème
- Dune Our Thing: Dark neon berry crème
- X-Ta-Sea: Dark neon eggplant crème
- I Sea The Point: Bright neon blue crème
- Wait N’ Sea: Aqua crème
- Be More Pacific: Light lime crème
- Shore Enuff: Green crème
- Sun Upon My Skin: Yellow crème
- Feel The Breeze: Baby pink neon crème
- Float On: Bright neon pink crème
These creme polishes are a must have. I typically stray from creme polishes because they can get streaky and even patchy. But China Glaze cremes are amazing. If you put on one coat they resemble Jelly Polishes and when you put on two coats they look opaque and fantastic. I highly recommend them all!! They are long lasting look great for Summer.
My favorite is Wait N Sea <3
Products provided by PR for review consideration.