Shu Uemura- mika for shu
This Spring Shu Uemura and Mika Ninagawa collaborated to create a beautiful collection filled with color and wearable shadows. Each item is housed in the cutest packaging.
(April 28th-May 4th) The collection will be soon available on the website. Discover the limited collection with the first universe in collaboration with Mika here
Also you can check out my fellow bloggers here too. here
Items from the release:
Tint in Gelato
- POREfinist anti-shine fresh cleansing oil ($67 USD)
- ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil ($90 USD)
- Anti/Oxi skin refining cleansing oil ($77 USD )
- Whitefficient clear brightening cleansing oil ($81 USD )
- dual fit compact case (empty)
- dual fit compact pressed powder refill
Eye Shadow Spiral Duo
- eyeshadow duo 01: Beige / brown
- eyeshadow duo 02: Orange / pink
- shade 01
- shade 02
- mika for shu natural false lashes
UV Under Base Mousse ($38 USD )
- UV under base mousse POREraser pink SPF35 PA+++
- UV under base mousse POREraser beige SPF35 PA+++
- UV under base BB mousse BB Biege SPF30 PA+++
- UV under base brightening mousse pink purple SPF30 PA++
Eyeshadow 01 comes with two colors. A beige highlighter and a shimmery brown shadow. The colors are swirled together to make a delicious every day dual. Both are frosty so you can dust a little on for a great everyday look. The packaging is super cute and if you look closely you can see little eye lashes over the window. Super adorable!
Nail stickers are the best! You can really dress up your nails in a few minutes. These are super unique and perfect for the season. Just clean and shape your nails then stick em on!
Tint in Gelato are my favorite! These tints are thicker than lipgloss and thinner than lipstick in texture. I like to think of them as liquid lipsticks. The two that I have are super pigmented and glide on with ease.You can even use these on your cheeks as a cream blush. The doe foot applicator makes the application super easy. You just put this on and you are all set.
Whitefficient clear brightening cleansing oil is a must. If you use Shu Uemura’s Cleansing oil then you’ll love this. The beautiful artwork on the outer bottle really brings a smile to your face. Apply this to dry skin, then use water to emulsify the cleanser and rinse with water.
False lashes with a twist is always fun. These lashes can be applied to the outer edge for a fun flare. Double up with a full strip to create a dramatic look.