Urban Decay Vice 2 Review and Swatches
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette is a limited edition makeup palette that will only be around for the holidays.
Available: urbandecay.com, urbandecay counters, Ulta and Sephora
- Clear great quality mirror
- Easy to blend
- All the colors are wearable on a daily basis
- Smooth and little to no fall out
- Cost per color is only $3 each
- 20 new colors
- Lovesick a softer color that is buildable. So don’t expect it to be like the others
- Initial Price point seems high. But if you do the math this is for 20 colors so its about $3 each. That is cheaper than drug store so let’s put this into the PROS.
- Will sell out fast for the holidays
Overall: I love the packaging it is sturdy, beautiful and all around classy. The actual shadows are pigmented and do not disappoint. You can even use rewind for your brows and habit as a highlight so that is a win-win. I would highly recommend this as a gift to anyone in a heart beat.
Product provided by brand for review consideration.