Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things Swatches and Review
Price:$59 Available: Sephora and sephora.com Exclusive Pros:
- Great variety of colors and options.
- Most colors are pigmented
- Package is sleek and easy to travel with
- Works for both Makeup artists and Consumers
- Comes with shadows, mascara, lip plumper, blush, bronzer and a booklet.
- Exclusive to Sephora
- A few colors were not pigmented and appeared to be just a slight wash of color
- I really like this set. I found many unique colors and finishes that I don’t have in my everyday palettes. Coquet and Soiree and amazing and so versatile. I found Ooh la Orchid, Party Time and Milk Chocolate lacking the pigmentation that it showed in the pan. Party Time looks a lot better on the lids when compared to a hand swatch. While Moon on Their Wings should be used only in a patting motion as there is a lot of glitter and you want to preserve it. The rest of the shadows were really pretty, pigmented and intense.
- The blushes and bronzers were beautiful. They were pigmented and applied on smoothly. You can even use the matte bronzer as a contour color for those who are med to fair skinned.
- The makeup bag was beautiful and will fit a lot of contents. A great bonus for sure!
- The lip plumper in Bee Sting is the perfect neutral to complement any look from this palette.
- Better Than Mascara- a delightful bonus to the bundle. It is compact and fits perfectly into your travel bag or purse. I love it!
- I would recommend this palette as a gift or someone who is looking for rich colors and a great blush and bronzer bonus. I do wish that those 4 colors had more pop but perhaps those were meant to be layered to shift other shadows. I used party time on my inner corner and it was definitely sheer but visible.
What it is: A 28-piece set handpicked by Too Faced Co-founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino. What it does: This Sephora exclusive features Jerrod’s iconic favorites for the eyes, face, cheeks, and lips and will make your holidays gorgeous. This collection is infused with classic colors that have a playful edge—shades that fit right in for a super swanky blowout or an intimate Christmas day brunch with the family. After hours, zip up your essentials in Too Faced’s signature chevron-print clutch, designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald. This set contains: – 1.2 oz x 20 Eye Shadow in Snowflakes, Whiskers on Kittens, Chocolate Milk, Moon on their Wings, Dark Chocolate, Cream Colored Ponies, Honey Honey, Busch de Noel, Evergreen, Blue Satin Sashes, Coquet, Taffy, Crisp Apple Strudel, Woolen Mittens, Soirée, Tinsel, Bluff, Ooh La Orchid, Party Time, Pure Glam – 0.28 oz x 2 Blush in Raindrops on Roses, Melt into Spring – 0.28 oz x 2 Bronzer in Sun Bunny, Chocolalte Soleil – 0.1 oz Lip Injection Color Bomb! in Bee Sting – 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara in Carbon Black – Chevron clutch – How-To Glamour Guide What it is formulated WITHOUT: – Parabens – Sulfates – Phthalates What else you need to know: “I’ve pulled together my absolute favorites-versatile makeup that every woman should have and everyone can wear for a pretty holiday and New Year.”—Jerrod Blandino, Too Faced Cosmetics Co-Founder and Creative Director