Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Swatches and Review
If you were wondering whether or not you should pick this up.. wonder NO MORE !
This palette is packed with amazing colors and you won’t regret picking this up. Reasons why I find this palette perfect for everyone.
Why you NEED this
- Bold and colorful but not too out there.
- There is a matte ash brown in the bottom right color.. you can use this for brows!
- Pigmented and easy to blend
- Bottom row is perfect for everyday and use the top three rows to spice up your look
- Comes with a variety of textures
- Vice 1 sold out so you know this one will too
Things to note
- 20 new colors
Overall I love the packaging and everything about it. The one “complaint” which isn’t really because the textures are different. But at first glance Smokeout, Love sick and Poison look really similar. But when you actually swatch and take the time to look at the palette they are all unique and great in their own way.
Provided by brand for review consideration