OCC Sci-Fi Lullibies & Power Plant Swatches and Review
OCC’s liptars just keep getting better and better. I don’t even know where to begin with these new liptars. Let’s start off by saying they are now readily available at Sephora.com YAY!!!
Which is your favorite color?
For Spring 2013 OCC released 6 new colors along with the Pantone perfect shade called Power Plant.
Price: $18.00 and comes with a brush if you purchase from Sephora. I am not 100% sure if you receive a brush when you order directly from occmakeup.com
- New colors from wearable shades to wild blacks and greens
- Newer finishes with a metallic and/or duochrome look
- Stays on all day with very minimal touch ups
- A little goes a long way so remember to build the color
- Thicker and easier to work with formulation. ( At least that is what it feels like to me)
- Easy to use tube. Now you can squeeze out only what you need
- Pigmented colors. Don’t forget you can combine these to make new colors
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Higher price tag of $18.00. However a little goes a long way and you receive a brush with your purchase.
- Remember to moisturize the lips because Liptars can dry out your lips if worn on a daily basis. It really depends on the person in this case. But just a fair warning.
- If you don’t have your brush you might have to apply this with your fingers. This tube is perfect for makeup artists but as a daily consumer you might want to keep the plastic packing with the tube and brush inside.
- Zhora: Great everyday peachy, pink reddish color
- Batty ( Used alone or just add a bit into other colors to darkern)
I highly recommend OCC liptars to anyone who loves lip products. They come in a variety of colors to choose from. So whether you are going to the office or a night out there is something for you. I love the newer packaging which makes using Liptars a breeze. They glide on the lips without any feathering, creasing and fading. Just remember that a little goes a long way and always blot to avoid meltdown.
Annika: Rich warm neutral peach
Batty: Metallic Black
Clockwork: Burnish Orange Cream
Lovecraft: Pearly violet tone pink. Think 80′s pink but a touch darker.
Power Plant(sephora exclusive): Metallic emerald
Pris: Antique pearl with a hint of neutral rose
Zhora: Metallic duochrome orange peach, pink and red.
Provided for review consideration. All thoughts and opinions are those from the author.