Nail Rock Review
Nail stickers are an obsession of mine. They are so simple and fun to do
Do you like nail stickers?
Nail rocks come with 8 sizes and a variety of designs. Some pretty wild ones
Available for $8.00
- Easy and clean application. Stick and go….
- Lots of design options.
- Light on the fingers. You don’t feel it too much.
- Long lasting.. about a week.
- Needs more sizes. I found myself trying to cut them down to fit my nails only to create an odd shape.
- Since there was a lack in sizes I made a lot of wrinkles. The good thing was you can only see it up close.
- Time consuming because of all the cutting I have to do. I feel like I can just paint my nails and call it a day.
Overall: I really wanted to love these nail stickers but I found them to be too “stickery.” They look amazing from a distance but up close they look like huge stickers on my nails. The Monet look
I have come to the conclusion that the stickers themselves are a bit thick and thats why they don’t mould to my fingers. The solution would be to have thinner stickers and more sizes. If they had more sizes I could find ones that fit perfectly and I wouldn’t have to waste my time trying to cut them to fit my nails. Observe in the image below how it doesn’t form to my cuticle. … sad day. I really wanted to love you.
Provided by PR for review consideration.