Milani Lip Liner Review and Swatches
$3.99 what a steal!
Growing up wearing lip liner was a big part of my make up routine. I probably have owned over 100 different kinds and a bazillion different brands in the past 15 years…So there are a few particular things I look out for when I purchase lip liners. err..VERY IMPORTANT THINGS
- Is it long lasting? Yes and super pigmented
- Does it glide on smoothly? The lipliner glides on and really helps shapes the lips.
- Does it break the bank? These are priced just right at $3.99. I love the pigmentation and price for sure!
- How does the pencil feel after sharpening? A lot of cheap lip liners tend to give me a lot of issues when I sharpen them but this one looked great and the actual liner didn’t break after I sharpened them. Nothing is worse than little lip liner bits gathering up in your purse.
- Does it have a scent? There is a slight woody scent. I can over look that since you only smell it during the application.
Yes I would recommend this!
Provided by brand for product review consideration.