Noir Fairy Lashes and Stuff :D
Last night I went to Starlite Lounge for a surprise B day Party and I wanted to do some test runs on some items while out and about. Now I want to share my results.
I was testing out the House of Lashes Noir Fairy Lashes and Bobbi Brown’s Cake liner (i’ll review this one later. It does last but its not BLACK BLACK). Here we goo….
** End of nights pics..**
I found the lashes to be lush and amazingly full!! I am in love with them. But there were a few set backs that you can’t really see until photos were taken. NO problem! They can easily be fixed!
Noir Fairy Lashes Review
- Dramatic and full
- Looks amazing on the eyes. Really makes them stand out!
- Soft band making it easy to put on
- Luxury price tag of $18.00
- Online only
- The website says can only be worn 5-8 times. I think you can wear them longer if you take good care of them.
Overall: I am super impressed and excited about these lashes. It is very hard to find full sexy lashes when it comes to synthetic versions. They are typically a bit thinner or just too drag queen for a night out (I love “drag lashes” but I understand some just prefer something different) or they are just soo stiff to put on. The shape of the Noir Fairy lashes were super unique. The style appears to be two different lashes doubled up (the band is not doubled up). Which I LOVE!!! The lashes were blackest black so if you plan on using them make sure you wear the blackest eyeliner to conceal any obvious lash bands and skin between lashes. Overall I would buy more and more!! I picked these up during the Black Friday Sale so they were 35% off. Score!!!!
Tip: Make sure you measure correctly because the bands are dark black so there is no room for error. You can see where it begins and ends if not worn with black black liner. Also make sure you shape the lashes before you put them on so they hug the curve of your eyes. Also don’t forget to use mascara on your lashes because these lashes are so dark even normal black lashes will be seen .. oppsy
I love this iron!!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Ofra (natural color) all over the lid
- MAC Violet Pigment on lid
- Violet Voss Green pigment (test color) on crease
- Velvet Eyeliner
- House of Lashes Noir Fairy Lashes
- Duo Tone Lash Glue
- Too Faced Glam Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Cake Liner (I will review later)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye liner in Graffiti and Ransom
- Lancome Moisturizer
- CoverFX Brightening Primer
- Airbase foundation
- Anastasia brow powder
- MAC Soft and Gentle
- Mark Blush in Charmed
- Mark Glow baby glow gloss Sweet Crush
Condition after one use. I didn’t take the glue off yet Still looking good!
Yay purple tights …. and Via Uno Shoes from Austraila
Tops and Shorts: Marshalls