Coastal Scents Sleek Silhouette Palette Review and Swatches
Blushes, highlighters and contour powders.. WHO HOOoO!!!!!! Coastalscents has released another palette this one called Sleek Silhouette Palette.
- 9 colors for $19.95 which makes it about $2.23 each color
- The blushes are pigmented
- Highlights come in different finishes- matte, satin and semi frosty
- Fragrance Free
- Available online only
- The highlights and contour colors
- This will work best for light to medium skintones.
- Not refillable
I like the variety of colors and finishes but I wish there was a coral shade in the bunch. This is a great price for 9 pans of contours, highlights and
blushes. The Silhouette palette is perfect for someone who wants an all in one and doesn’t want to pick out their own colors. The pans themselves are about 36mm (eyeballing here) so its a good size not dinky by any means. The color payoff can be seen below so if you fall under fair -med skin tones then the pigmentation will be visible. My cousin has another blush palette from CS that she uses and loves. So I am planning on getting her one of these for xmas.
Provided by brand for review consideration