Urban Decay Naked Basics Review and Swatches
Urban Decay does it again !!!
This is the perfect little travel sized shadow case with full sized eye shadows. This package comes with 5 matte shadows and 1 demi-matte highlight.
Available: November 29th at Sephora, Ulta, Select Macy’s or online at Sephora.com, Ulta.com, Macys.com, Beauty.com and urbandacay.com
Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars
- Pigmented and smooth shadows that are very easy to blend
- Great color combination for day and night
- Package has a smooth velvety feel. Think NARs but in a soft bronze color
- Perfect to put in your purse or for travel
- No med-dark brown with golden undertones.
- No brush so you can’t do quick touch ups with out your own arsenal
I recommend this to anyone who wants matte everyday shadows. These colors are easy to work with and the demi matte Venus you have more options for a great night out. I personally would buy this for a lot of my friends this holiday season. You can’t go wrong with basics and this one is perfect for my pocket and for my friends.
I recommend when using mattes to apply a base then apply an all over color before applying your shadows. This will help with any creamy exposure from your base that can alter the appearance of your shadow.
Provided by brand for review consideration