Magnolia Makeup Beaucoup Lips in Aviator
Are you looking for a blueish green that you will never forget? Well this might be for you The Magnolia Make up Beaucoup Lips in Aviator. I picked this up at the Make Up Show in Florida because it was so unique I had to share it with you 😀 my pursebuzzers. I was drawn to the vinyl-ish shine and strange color. I don’t typically wear blue on the lips but when the moment strikes I would pick this one to wear for sure.
I prefer to apply this on with an angle brush to get the perfect precise lines. Take your time so it is perfect the first time. If you goof just use a q-tip to clean up any feathering.
Texture: Comes in tube with doe foot applicator. Is not sticky and has no scent. Once it is on your lips you can decide if you want place gloss on top or not. I recommend a little gloss because I have naturally drier lips.
Where to buy: Magnolia Makeup
- Pigmented and bright. Glides on the lips effortlessly
- Long lasting as long as you don’t lick your lips or have anything to eat or drink. But if you do remember to remove or blot to avoid a small mess
- A little goes a long way so good luck trying to use up this tube
- If your lips are naturally pigmented then you might be able to see the color through the cracks. So either try a little concealer or smile when you apply this to get every crack and crevice
- Make sure to put concealer on or use a clear lip liner to prevent feathering. I imagine this will happen a lot if you like to press your lips together throughout the day
I would recommend this anyone looking for a unique highly pigmented lipstick. I wouldn’t call this a lipstick or lipgloss more like a lip paint. I am so happy I purchased this and will keep my eyes peeled for more colors. ( picked up a pink and purple while at the show too) .
Compared to OCC: I would say that these two products are pretty comparable. They both are not lipsticks or glosses and are not sticky. Any issues you would encounter with the Lip Tar you would have it with these two. OCC does not have this color so its not really a matter about choosing which brand to pick up. Remember to always blot and do the thumb pop to avoid lip products on the teeth. The Beaucoup Lips didn’t dry my lips out the same way OCC lip tars do. I can’t wear the liptars on consecutive days but with Beaucoup lips I can. YAY!!!