Holly Berry Eye Look
I wanted to do some experimenting for the Holidays and here is the first eye look I came up with. I am a huge fan of burgundy and berry eyes so I am totally in love with this look. I used Saucebox shadows but unfortunately I depotted everything and don’t have a clue what color is which. So I did some swatches and hopefully you have something similar. Saucebox is sold out of a lot of colors so I wasn’t able to match it up there either. Total bummer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Pink Sensation Brushes from Violet Voss
- Apply a light cream shadow all over the lid(this will help blend and create an even color base)
- Apply a brownish red (or burgundy) to the crease area (by applying this first you will get a symmetrical finish on both eyes)
- Pat a soft rosy pink to the lid.
- Begin to blend light into dark to create a new color between the ones you have.
- Apply a black eyeliner. I am using Geisha liquid liner to create flick.
- Tarte black eyeliner on top
- Glue on lashes. These were $1 lashes from a cart in Ontario Mills. Apply mascara
Would you wear Red Burgundy Eyeshadow?