China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Collection Swatches and Review
I am so excited about these polishes. Finally a smooth and opaque polish in bright colors! No need to put on underwear (white or nude under the color) to give it pop!
Available: First week of December 2012 at salons and specialty beauty retailers nationwide, including Sally Beauty Supply and ULTA stores.
BOLDED ONES ARE MY FAVE
• Whirled Away – Black and white collage glitter
• It’s a Trap-eze – White cream base with multi glitter
• Escaping Reality – Neon raspberry pink
• Surreal Appeal – Rich coral crème
• Def Defying – Lime green crème
• Running in Circles – Cilantro green shimmer
• Hanging in the Balance – Cerulean blue crème
• Water You Waiting For – Shimmering blue green purple
• Creative Fantasy – Grape neon (N/A)
• Bend Over Backwards – Pepper red shimmer
• Igniting Love – Hot tamale red crème
• Get Carried Away – Multi-sized black and red collage glitter with black crème
Overall : You can’t go wrong with any of the creme finishes they all glide on smooth and create an amazing opaque finish and no streaks! As far as the glitters go I love It’s a Trap-eze however it does create a glaze over any other polish.
Which one are you going to pick up?
When using Water You Waiting for you will feel a gritty feeling on top so be sure to use a top coat.
Beautiful bright creamy blue.
I don’t like the dark gray glaze that Get Carried Away creates over green. Best to use this with complementary colors.
Yummy apple green
Another bright and fresh salmon. I’d wear this all Summer Long
Like all the other cream finishes this one is a beautiful bright pepto bismo pink
Such a pretty Holiday Red. Its bright fresh and fun. Not your typical Red
Quick paint job the second I received the package
This is a frosty tomato red. I see this as a Holiday Red for sure!
Frosty green with specks of shimmer. Its a gorgeous color too sparkly to capture
Looks amazing with another color but Water You Waiting for on it’s own is too water color for me
Looks better on gunmetal and grays polishes
Fun fun fun Whirled away A pain to remove .. pain is beauty
LOVE this one because of all the colors. <3
Product Provided for review consideration