China Glaze® and Ardell® Introduce Exclusive Collections Inspired by Paramount Pictures’ new 3D Film, “Cirque du Soleil™: Worlds Away”
China Glaze® and Ardell® Introduce Exclusive Collections Inspired by
Paramount Pictures’ new 3D Film, “Cirque du Soleil™: Worlds Away”
LOS ANGELES (November 15, 2012) – China Glaze® and Ardell® announced today their partnership with Paramount Pictures to offer exclusive collections of nail polishes and eyelashes inspired by the upcoming 3D film, “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” in theaters December 21st.
From the big top to the big screen, visionary filmmaker James Cameron and writer/director Andrew Adamson invite you on an all new 3D adventure: “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away.” A young couple who is separated must journey through the astonishing and dreamlike worlds of Cirque du Soleil® to find each other as audiences experience the immersive 3D technology that will allow them to leap, soar, swim and dance with the performers.
The new China Glaze® and Ardell® “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” inspired nail polish and eyelash collections will bring to life the wonderfully exotic artistry that is presented throughout the film. The China Glaze® nail polish collection combines rich crèmes, soft shimmers and bold glitters to create 12 limited edition shades including:
• Whirled Away – Black and white collage glitter
• It’s a Trap-eze – White cream base with multi glitter
• Escaping Reality – Neon raspberry pink
• Surreal Appeal – Rich coral crème
• Def Defying – Lime green crème
• Running in Circles – Cilantro green shimmer
• Hanging in the Balance – Cerulean blue crème
• Water You Waiting For – Shimmering blue green purple
• Creative Fantasy – Grape neon
• Bend Over Backwards – Pepper red shimmer
• Igniting Love – Hot tamale red crème
• Get Carried Away – Multi-sized black and red collage glitter with black crème
The “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” inspired collection from Ardell® consists of six attention-grabbing lash styles ranging from more natural styles to feathers and jewel embellished lash strips:
Both collections will be supported by a consumer and beauty trade marketing campaign which includes a billboard in Times Square, print ads, retail displays, a sweepstakes offer and social media efforts.
To coincide with the 3D release of “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away,” in theatres December 21, 2012, the China Glaze® and Ardell® film-inspired collections will be available the first week of December 2012 at salons and specialty beauty retailers nationwide, including Sally Beauty Supply and ULTA stores. Individual nail polish shades will retail for $7; eyelash styles will retail for $6.