Violent Eyes Giveaway!!
You have heard of Violent Lips.. how about a little bit of Violet Eyes?
We are going to have 3 lucky winners this week!!
- Just comment below where you would wear this out to.
- Open to US residents only.
- many will play 3 will win 😀
Some glitter eye makeup is difficult to apply and drifts away from the eyes. The makers of Violent Lips® simplify the glittery lid with their new Violent Eyes™ Collection. These temporary eye appliqués offer long lasting, glamorous eyes in seven show-stopping Glitteratti shades.
The first of its kind, Violent Eyes™ is the only transfer product on the market today that takes the mess out of glitter eye color. The unique, foolproof eye makeup appliqués keep the glitter confined to the lids and focus the attention on gorgeous, sparkling eyes.
The customizable appliqués fit all eye shapes and sizes, and boast a smudge-proof formula that lasts up to 16 hours. No brushes or shadow pallets needed, Violent Eyes™ are compact, travel-friendly and take the guesswork out of eye makeup colors and time-consuming blending.
Colors & Styles: Each Violent Eyes™ package includes 8 sets of temporary eye appliqués and features four eyeliner styles. From cat eyes to a full lid design, makeup aficionados can choose among glitter shades of Bronze, Jet Black, Pink, Sapphire Blue, Silver, Violet and Rainbow.
How To: Like Violent Lips® appliqués, Violent Eyes™ are easily applied:
1. Make sure your eyes are dry of any oils or moisturizers. Remove desired shape from the stencil. You can apply over eye primers and powdered makeup.
2. Measure the appliqué to your eye, starting from the outside corner in.
3. If needed, cut the inner eye corner of the appliqué to your eye width measurement according to the guidelines.
4. Peel the plastic film off of the appliqué.
5. Slightly wet the paper backing of the appliqué with a moist cotton tip to make the appliqué flexible.
6. Handle the corners of the appliqué carefully and apply the sticky side of the appliqué to your eyelid, placing it as close as you can to your lash line. Continue to soak the paper backing in water with the tip until the paper backing slides off easily – approximately 30 seconds.
7. Seal and smooth the appliqué with the wet cotton tip. Repeat steps for the other eye.
Price: $9.99 for a set of 8.
Where to Buy: Salons or specialty boutiques and online at http://violentlips.com.