THE NEW BLACK ‘Rover – Ombré’ Nail Polish 5-Piece Set Review and Swatches
Expertly curated colors carefully selected for perfectly graduated tones. Take nails beyond the pale and graduate from the monochrome to incremental colors, one for each nail. Creme/Frost and Glitter finishes. Vegan-friendly, long-wearing and chip-resistant.
Toluene-, formaldehyde-, camphor- and DBP-free.
0.12 oz. each.
By THE NEW BLACK.
Available Nordstroms and Sephora
- Opaque polish you only need 2 coats and that is plenty
- Ombre look is done for you
- Cute little bottles that you can travel with
- Colors come in different finishes from cream to subtle sparkle
- I only found this set at Nordstroms.com. Sephora has other shades available
- If you are looking for value then this isn’t for you. Each bottle will run you about $4.40. It isn’t bad if you love the colors but to some this might be too pricy
- Took a while to dry for me. I recommend a fast drying top coat.
I am on my third day and I haven’t seen any chips. The polish dries smooth and very opaque. It has a great high quality polish feel to it and definitely not streaky. I love how it takes the guessing out of the Ombre style but I do wish that the middle colors were a bit more noticeable in this collection. At certain angles my ring, middle and pointer finger colors looked really close.
4 Stars out of 5
I took a star off because it took too long to dry.
Have you tried this one out yet?
Do you love it ? Hate it?
provided by brand for review consideration