Outfit of the Day with Natural Brown Eye Shadow and Big Lashes
This past weekend my friends and I went to Slater’s 50/50 – Burgers by Design I went with the chicken sandwich since burgers make me feel heavy and sick. I have to eat red meat in moderation because growing up we didn’t eat too much of it. So I went with a chicken sandwich with Alfredo sauce and egg ( I ate about 1/2 of it there). It was pretty good but I can totally make the same thing at home minus the loud plane noises. This particular burger joint was located next to Ace Hardware and the ambient sounds of planes. I am totally kidding ..nothing ambient about planes flying over your head. Overall the place was just ok. I don’t think I will ever recommend going there but if someone invites me I won’t say no.
Since I wasn’t sure what kind of place it was going to be I opted for a semi casual -semi dressed up outfit. The kind of style that I could fit in most places from downtown to just a couple of bars by the beach. I say MOST because where I live everyone is pretty casual. Sometimes ..TOO Casual
- Cream Tank – Bebe
- Lace Vest- Random Boutique
- Rock and Republic Jeans
- Sole Society Tamara in Black
Yeah … still rockin that fake glitter tat. I am soo cool!!!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MUD Dulce De Leche as highlight -brow bone and a little in the middle of the lid
- Inglot 385 (warm dark brown) and 383 (orange)- crease and lid space
- ELF black Liner on waterline
- Velour Lash Doll Me up
- Maybelline drama eyeliner
- Duo Dark Glue
- Loreal Million Lashes Mascara
- Airbase foundation
- MAC Peony Petal Blush ( you can see I totally love it… I have worn it
45 days straight LOL)
- Loreal Hip Lip Balm (slightly orange -pink but mostly sheer)
- MAC Soft and Gentle Highlight
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Blonde
Don’t forget to pin your fave looks.