Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in 111 Cotton Candy Review & Swatches
Item: Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in 111 Cotton Candy
Cost: $7.99-$9.99 Depending where you purchase
Can be purchased: MilaniCosmetics.com, Target/Walmart & Most Drugstores
- Easy to use
- Variety of colors
- Sheer Coverage but build able
- Expensive for such little product (0.7 oz)
- Too Shimmery (this particular color, for me)
- more like a lip butter than a lipstick
- settles into lip lines/emphasizes dry lips
- Strong fruity scent (if you don’t like products that smell like that – it does fade though)
Nice Sleek Packaging, no fuss with trying to open it or anything.
I like how creamy and soft this lipstick formula is. I love how it’s easy to use and how fruity it smells but I can see how the scent can be very over powering and can put someone off. I didn’t like this particular color and how shimmery/metallic it looked on the lips. I also didn’t like how it emphasized my dry lips or settled into my lip lines. But it did feel moisturizing. There isn’t that much product in here and for an almost 10 dollar lipstick, i’d expect more from it. I don’t think i’d purchase this particular color. If they have other colors that are not shimmery/metallic – i’d try those out instead.
So this one was definitely not a favorite of mine.
FTC: Product provided by brand for review consideration, As always this is my 100% honest opinion.