MAC Icy Blue Eyes and Big Ole Lashes
I love blue eyeshadow but for some reason it will always oxidize on me. But not today!!!
When I say Oxidize I mean it goes from blue to gunmetal gray.. its not as exciting. But I think my Baby Blue Nyx Jumbo Pencil saved the day!
I hope you like this look and try it out. Let me know what colors you want to see next.
- Benefit Eye Primer
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Baby Blue all over lid
- MAC Moons Reflection
- MAC Atlantic Blue outer edge
- MAC Deep Truth in crease
- Inglot natural shadow on brow bone (not sure of color number)
- Tarte Liquid liner
- Sugarpill lashes (coming soon)
- Loreal Million Lashes mascara
- Duo black lash glue
- ELF Gel liner on waterline
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Blonde
- Airbase Foundation (airbrush makeup used with brush)
- MAC Whispers of Gilt Highlight (frosty beige highlight)
- MAC Peony Petal blush (baby pink)
- Bobbi Brown Pink Seashell
I wanted to see what these crazy lashes would look like on me. They look better from a distance. I think I need some bottom lashes to balance them out 😀
So Happy to be back on the eyeshadow train 😀
I hope you try out some blues this weekend.
Big Hugs and Love!