Prism China Glaze Nail Polish Review and Swatches (Prismatic Chroma Glitters)
Does glitter turn you on? I love my glitter!
Available: Beauty supply stores and online.
- Glittery and fun
- Doesn’t require solid polish. You only need this one
- Lasts a long time. Stayed on my finger for 5 days
- Gritty glitter feel. Use a top coat!
- Like all glitter this is hard to remove. Soak in cotton ball then remove.
- Best with 2 full coats for 3
Color: Soft lavender tint. Small bits of glitter with larger iridescent confetti glitter bits.
Overall: I really like this one. It is full on glitter with an opaque coverage. While it does feel a bit heavy and gritty on my fingers it is not surprising since it is 3 layers of glitter. Removal is best with glitter polish remover or something professional like Beauty Secrets Acetone Professional Nourishing Nail Polish Remover from Sallys.