Polarized China Glaze Nail Polish Review and Swatches (Prismatic Chroma Glitters)
Available: Beauty supply stores and online.
- Glittery and fun
- Doesn’t require solid polish. You only need this one
- Lasts a long time. Stayed on my finger for 5 days
- Gritty glitter feel. Use a top coat!
- Like all glitter this is hard to remove. Soak in cotton ball then remove.
- Best with 2 full coats or even 3 coats for opaqueness.
- Use a base and top coat for long lasting results
Color: Silver glitter and small bits of glitter with larger rainbow iridescent confetti glitter bits.
Overall:I felt like this one was just ok. It was silver with rainbow confetti. It was pretty but didn’t make my heart race the same way the other ones did. It is full on glitter with an opaque coverage. While it does feel a bit heavy and gritty on my fingers it is not surprising since it is 3 layers of glitter. Removal is best with glitter polish remover or something professional like Beauty Secrets Acetone Professional Nourishing Nail Polish Remover from Sallys.