Easter Bunny Rabbit Nail Tutorial TONS OF PICS!!!
I had such a blast creating this nail tutorial for you guys. I hope to do another one very soon<3
If you create this please post it on my facebook page so that I can share your talents with the world.
Are you into bunny nails or are you a french tip kind of person?
xoxo Happy Easter!!! xoxo
- Photos on daily blog http://pursebuzz.com/
- Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pursebuzz
- Shop my store http://www.elessajade.com/
- Follow me: http://twitter.com/pursebuzz
- Like me: http://www.facebook.com/pursebuzzfan
- Only Reviews Chanel: http://www.youtube.com/beautyreviewztv
- Cult Nails Base Coat
- Loreal Penthouse Pink
- Loreal Top Coat
- Black, White and Pink Nail Art or acrylic paint
- As always apply your base coat for any polish look.
- Start off with a soft pink for the background. I am using 2 coats of Loreal’s Penthouse Pink.
- Take a large dotting tool and white polish and create a circle or oval shape for the bunny’s face. Take your time but no need to make it perfect.
- Using the same dotting tool place a dot on the top towards the nail bed and drag towards the bunny’s face. Then repeat to create the second ear.
- For something different create an ear that is floppy by creating a bend in the ear
- Let this dry
- With a clean dotting tool take a bright pink and create depth to the ears. Draw two thin lines down the middle of the ears
- Draw a triangular nose. I like to create two dots next to one another and drag downward
- Using a small dotting tool. Create two eyes.
- Now draw in whiskers. Be creative or just draw in lines.
- The mouth is a bit difficult so take your time. Dot then connect the lines for the bunny’s mouth.
- For the bow- Drop one dot and draw two triangles. Finish with a complementary stone in the middle.
- Go back to the eyes and dot two small white dots in the black
- Then dot two tiny black dots and you have created googley eyes
To seal the design use your favorite top coat. I am using Loreal top Coat. One of my faves.
- Let it dry !