Product Fails and Hits of January 2012
What are your fave products this month?
- Jewel Mint Steam Punk Hoops – I love these. They are funky and so much fun! (PR)
- Physicians Formula Kajal Eyeliner- This is pigmented but doesn’t work on the waterline as advertised
- Maybelline Tattoo Shadows- LOVE these!! Intense and really helps make shadows last. Swatches here
- Stila Jewel EyeShadow- I wish this wasn’t soo flaky and messy. Loose jar for the win! (PR)
- ELF Gel Liner- This is great for $3. I’d buy them again and again! Swatches here
- Maybelline Eyeliner drama in Purple and Blue- I love them as regular eyeliners but it doesn’t work on the waterline. The black one is great for waterline.
- CoverFX Natural Effects Foundation- Full coverage and makes my skin look amazing (PR)
- Stila Crayons- Pigmented and easy to use. Makes every shadow look pop! Review here (PR)
- Extreme Lashes Dark brow marker- Dark isn’t for everyone. Its a bit too red to be universal:\ (PR)
- Skindanavia 10 years younger spray- I love finishing sprays! (PR)
- Illamasqua Bella Donna Gloss- Great pigmentation (PR)
- Maybelline Bouncy Blush- Eh… so many things I don’t like about it.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks Rose Gold Wild Rose-LOVE!! (PR)
- Loreal Infallible- Pigmented and really pretty. Keep that stamper!! Review here (PR)
- Velour Lashes Doll Me Up
- Lancome Hynose Doll Lashes- Too natural and soft for me(PR)
Shop for my clutch get Pursebuzz Bows as my gift
(PR) provided by PR