Natural Make Up Tutorial and Dave and Busters
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
I went to Dave and Busters with some friends this weekend and we had a blast!!!
The last time I went to D&B was about two years ago and it was sooooo fun. I have no idea why we don’t go more often. Girls dressed up, boys playing video games, fun music and drinks.. it is a Club minus the dancing
I snapped up some pics of my makeup .. take a lookie
What did you do this weekend?
First stop was Sushi.. I had the Tempura Philly Roll and Chicken<3
Color Block bag with my bag and bow!!!
- Anastasia Serum
- Anastasia eye and face moisturizer
- Airbase foundation
- Skindanavia 10 years younger spray
- MAC Soft and Gentle as highlight
- Nars Orgasm blush
- Stila Sparkle Luxe gloss Bling (review)
- MAC Cream Color Base Shell
- Naked 2 palette (review)
- Foxy and Booty call as highlight
- Pistol in crease
- Half Baked on lid for warmth
- Eve Pearl Liner
- Anastasia brow powder
- Velour Lash In The City LOVE THESE!!!!!!
- Eyeko Mascara