Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter Review and Product Swatches
Reasons why Eye Kandy is great ~ Eyekandy website
- Glitter can be worn bolder for a more intense look or subtle for a daytime office look.
- Our secret is our stay-put base. Once glitter is applied, it will stay on all day. No flaking!
- Sprinkles Glitter is an excellant product for dance troops, cheerleaders, stage performers, etc.
- It can be applied as a liner or all over for a more intense and noticeable look.
- We offer a variety of brighter, bolder colors for performers.
- Sprinkles Liquid Sugar is water-based and also safe for skin and contact lenses.
|Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter|
|Price||$ varies depending on package you pick $6 per jar /$16.99 glitter base|
|Texture||itty bitty glitter bits|
|Dupes||MAC reflect sized glitters|
|Release Date||Available Now|
|Colors||60 different options|
|Pigmented and bright. 60 Color options||Only available in select stores. Online too.|
|Works as eyeliner, all over, subtle and intense||I wish the website had larger photos. But every color i’ve tried is pretty.|
|Liquid sugar doesn’t hurt eyes. Lasts all day||Liquid sugar takes a little time to dry so don’t drown yourself in it.|
|Small tiny sized glitters.|
|Please note that I globbed these on my skin so that you can see the color and how tiny the glitter bits are. Feel free to spread it thin or make a heavy liner.
I love them all but from the ones I own I like Sour Grape, Ginger Snap (for everyday sparkle), Hard Candy and Confetti
I really like the glitter because they are pigmented and work for all ages. You have so many options with them from layering it on eyeliner, on its own, tap a bit on the lid, add to nail polish, lips and even draw words on your face and sprinkle this on. You can pretty much do everything with it well.. except eat it 😀
My fave way to use these is a little on the inner corner of the eyes for a little sparkle and shine. I love how tiny the glitter is that it doesn’t make me look like I am too old for glitter.
Liquid Sugar is amazing!! You can use this to even seal stubborn melty eyeliner. It seals glitter anywhere you put it. Just make sure you don’t leave any on the rim of the bottle or it will seal up to where you can’t open the lid.
Yes I recommend it to everyone!