Sparkly Gold and Simple Make Up Tutorial
Hey My Lovelies!!!
Its time for another makeup Tutorial. I am starting up a new series call K.I.S.S which stands for Keep it simple & sexy. But I guess it could stand for the other one too but that’s not very nice.
A little gold a little liner and you are good to go. Sometimes the simplest makeup looks turn out the best. So try it out and let me know what you come up with. Remember that you can attach your photos below. I love seeing and reading about your recreations. It really just reminds me why I am doing this. I love it!!
Hugs and love,
How To Rereate The Look
- Begin this look by using Urban Decay Greed which is a gold primer
- Next quicky pat and press a gold shimmer or glittery gold shadow on the lid while the primer is still tacky. Patting will prevent fall out.
- Now soften the edges and diffuse the shadow using the same brush.
- Using the same brush or another flat brush apply a light amount of natural shadow on the brow bone.
- Using a liquid liner create a simple line. Use small strokes for the best results. Seal off with sparkly shadow.
- To widen the eyes trace the bottom with a pencil liner about 3/4 of the way. Going all the way around will make the eyes appear smaller.
- To create innocent brows start at the middle and deposit the color. Brows rule of thumb is 2 shades darker for light hair and two shades lighter for dark hair.
- Apply your lashes
- Apply your mascara to merge the fake and real lashes together. I am using Loreal Million of Lashes. Tilt your head up for top lashes and down for bottom lashes when working on the top and bottom lashes.
- For a youthful appearance apply a sheer foundation or tinted moisturizer.
- To quicken the application apply your highlight color next. Make sure to wipe it dry prior to using it again. Feel free to apply it in the area where you are going to put your blush and your highlight.
- Start layering your blush. Apply it in a diagonal motion on top of the highligher color. This will make it easier to blend and since you are mixing the colors your strong blush will be diffused and softened. The diagonal motion will create the illusion of high cheek bones. Blend colors together.
- Next apply a reddish coral color if you are going for a brite lip. Apply at the pout to round out the bowl of the lip. Apply a generous amount and press the lips together. Then just shape the top and go.
- Dab on some lip gloss for that extra full lips.
- Urban Decay Greed (Gold primer)
- My Face Cosmetics Glity Shadow (gold shadow with sparkles)
- Lancome Artliner (black liquid liner)
- Stila Kitten highlighter (sheer satin frost)
- Loreal Million Lashes (black mascara)
- Milani Liquify eyeliner (black)
- Nigels lashes and Duo Glue
- 24 H eye brow pencil (light brown)
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- OCC Tint y2
- Enkoremakeup Stippling brush
- NYX Blush grinder Apricot (coral-pink)
- Milani Lip Flash in Flash light (sheer redding coral)
- Anastasia Hydragloss (sheer pink)
- Flat eyeshadow brush