Rhinestone Nail Pickerr Uperr From Sally’s Beauty Supply Review and Product Images
I know we are always on the hunt for better rhinestone picking up tools and well… this isn’t one of them. While it picks up the itty bitty stones about 75% of the time I need something that picks up stones at 100% of the time. and pick up larger stones too. Hello!! 3-D nails!!!
Keep on reading to find out my thoughts on this thing-a-ma-bopper….
Available atSally’s Beauty Supplies
Price: $3.99-$5 depending on sales and discounts
- Better than tweezing
- Makes life a bit better when it comes to dazzling your nails
- Saves time
- Light weight and pretty color
- Releases stones quickly
- A bit pricey for a piece of plastic and two rubber stops.
- Only picks up small stones. 20SS is too big. I know its for nails.. but pooh!!!
- I found one at my Sally’s so it appears to be popular
- Easy to lose so keep it in a safe place
- Works about 75% of the time with small stones.
Beats picking up stones with your fingers, orange sticks and tweezers. I think it is super handy to have around when you need something to pick up small nail stones. Don’t get any thing on the rubber/silicone parts because if you do.. it just doesn’t pick up anymore. Releases nail stones pretty quickly so that’s a huge plus.
Since I bought it I will continue to use it but if given the second chance I wouldn’t pick it up. I like my other methods .. video coming soon