NARS Spring 2012 Product Swatches and Review
NARS is loved by virtually everyone and when they have a new release.. it’s soo exciting. This spring launch is no exception and I can’t wait to share this with you.
- Gaiety – If you like soft matte pink blushes
- Lhasa- Everyday soft taupe is your thing.. yes!!
- ValParaiso- Long lasting matte lipstick. Super pretty!!!
- Douce France- Great pinks and deep red. Works as an eyeshadow and blush
- Paramaribo- This is a great army green. Its build-able so you can go from light to deep green
- Dark Rite- It has a great finish and pigmentation but it is also smudgy. So if you really want it then get it. But I find it to be too smudgy for me
The color payoff is great on all of the products. I really am excited about Douce France. That is my must have from this collection. Its too pretty. Bilabao is your everyday natural lipstick. Maybe you need to stock up, but if you have nudes.. then I’d skip it.
Provided by brand for review consideration.