Hawaiian Sunset Make Up Tutorial (Pinks, Purples , Orange and Yellow)
Yay another beautiful look for those days where you just want to get wild
Thanks everyone for helping me pick out the name<3
Are you going to try out this look?
- Brow pencil
- MAC MSF Soft and Gentle
- MAC Blonde- Review here
- Ben Nye Cosmic Violet
- Ben Nye Ice
- Inglot gel liner B4 Matte Yellow
- Yaby Sea Shell
- Crown Palette 88 matte Limited edition
- Sugarpill Buttercup
- Sugarpill Flamepoint
- Yaby Seashell
- Lancome Artliner
- Velour Lashes Doll Me up- Love these!!
- Loreal Million lashes
- Crown Pencil brush
- Crown Fluffy Crease brush
- Lowe Cornell
- Crown Push brush
- ELF Gel liner– Review here
- Fill in your brows. This will help you create the rest of the bold look by framing your eyes
- Now Apply multicolor bases to help this look pop. Use a synthetic brush for best results
- Start off with a pearly white on the inner corner.
- Followed by a yellow base in the middle.
- Then at the end apply a purple
- Use the warmth of your fingers to blend the edges
- For intense colors use a patting motion when doing this look
- Start off the shadows with a pearly white yellow on the inner tear duct.
- Then layer on a darker yellow next to that from the Crown palette
- Once that is done pat Buttercup from sugarpill next to this yellow. (This layering method will make it easier to blend later)
- Now transition the color to a salmon orange from the crown palette.Once your shadow is fading into orange apply a bright orange like Sugarpill flamepoint
- Using a fluffy angle brush apply a bright bold pink from the Crown palette to the outer edge. Then swoop that color into the crease.
- Now apply your brow bone color.
- To help meet the two colors apply a soft pink between the brow bone and bright pink at the crease
- Taking a pointy pencil brush apply a deep warm purple to the crease and outer V from the 88 palette This will give you more control for this procedure.
- Finally blend out the edges with a soft fluffy brush
- For added pop bring down the deep warm purple with an angle brush as the bottom liner
- Blend the purple with the existing tear duct color
- Line your waterline with E.l.f’s gel liner and an eye liner pencil for more control
- Create a wing eyeliner for extra drama
- Bring out the eyes apply lashes I am using Velour lashes Doll Me up. LOVE THEM!!!
- Merge your lashes together with the falsies with Loreal Million lashes mascara