BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 4th Edition Review and Swatches
Yes, we’ve done it again! This breathtaking, new version of the top-selling 120 Color Palette has a tantalizing twist: it’s all shimmer shadows! Delightful, surprising hues, such as glittery pinks, sparkly lavenders, and vibrant, desert oranges swirl amid glimmery greens, sun-flecked yellows, swimming pool blues, and metallic mauves. As always, the brilliant shimmer-shades in this double- tray palette (in the traditional sleek, black case) are silky-soft, sumptuous, and long-lasting. ~bhcosmetics
Available here: BHcosmetics.com
Price: $24.47 (Sale price)
- Colorful and a great variety
- Great price for the multitude of colors
- Frosty frosty fun!!
- Will complement most to all skin tones. Just remember if some of the colors are light then use a colored or white base to enhance the product
- So many colors hard to choose from
- Packaging is a bit awkward and clumsy
- May feel crumbly if you aren’t careful. Pat the color on a sticky base or spray brush once product is on the brush
- Pigmented but don’t compare it to MAC it has a different texture
- This feels oily so if you don’t like that sleek feel then isn’t for you
Watch my latest Makeup Tutorial Using this palette
Yes, this is a great complementing palette to the ones you already own. It helps with blending out other colors and its fun to own. While I wouldn’t say that this is a must have it is something that helps the blending process a lot. If you use this palette on the entire eye it may appear really oily and greasy since it is all shimmer. Try to refrain from that and you will be good to go.