China Glaze 3-D Glitter Polish
3-D GLITTERS ARE A GIRL’S NEW BEST FRIEND
China Glaze Introduces Six New Innovative Glitter Polishes for Winter 2011
Los Angeles, CA – (October 2011): Forget diamonds! This winter China Glaze introduces a nail industry first: utilizing 3-D glitters in its new “Eye Candy” collection. Inspired by Marilyn Monroe and her timeless allure, this innovative new glitter technology provides a knock-your-eyes-out, super sparkly effect to your manicure. Multi-sized and differently shaped glitter particles are cleverly combined to create a sexy, super decadent, 3-D finish in six bright, eye-popping shades. Whether you prefer gleaming gold or glamorous smoky grey, China Glaze’s “Eye Candy” collection adds a dazzling finish to your holiday look with a glimmer that is sure to catch everyone’s eye! Colors in this collection include:
· Love Marilyn: Vivacious Red with Shimmering Silver Particles
· Blonde Bombshell: Glistening Multidimensional Gold Flecks
· Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling Silver Infused with Blue Sprinkles
· Material Girl: Posh pink with Holographic Bubblegum Glitter
· Some Like It Haute: Graphite Gray with Holographic Glitter
· Marry A Millionaire: Alluring Amethyst with Multi-tonal Fibers
Celebs like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Ivanka Trump, Rosario Dawson and Emmy Rossum regularly rock China Glaze and now you can get your bling on with “Eye Candy.”
The China Glaze “Eye Candy” collection will be available in an amazing 3-D 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.