Purple and Bronze Eyes
Last Thursday I went to one of the happening bars in downtown San Diego and wore this look out. I actually put on the makeup on the morning and ended up wearing it out too. I was pretty happy with the eyes considering I have never put purple and bronze together on myself.
My brows are growing out again. I can’t wait to try my helix threader!!!
- Anastasia moisturizer for eyes and face
- Coverfx Primer ( I have worn this everyday for the last 2 years
- Stila Fuchia All over color Blush
- Stila Highlight in Kitten
- Benefit Highbeam .. just a little for fun
- Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss in Barely
- Too Faced primer insurance
- Anastasia Brow powder
- Anastasia On Set Shadow in the bronzey one on lid area. LOVE IT!!
- Stila Kitten on browbone. Then blended in with a white pencil to define brow bone
- Yaby Passion fruit and violet crystal mix on crease area. Deep purple
- Eve Pearl Liquid liner
- Duo Glue
- Nigels false lashes. Not sure which ones, just some that were on sale
|More Eye Photos
Had my first Stella that night too.. not too bad 😀
For the rest of the event pics click here A Night Out With PacificSD Magazine for Film Festival Week