Stila Holiday Dream in Full Color Palette Review and Swatches
Stila invites you to channel your inner dreamer with an enchanting collection of colors for lips, cheeks and lids. Inspired by the fantasy and endless possibilities of dreams, these seasonal must-haves create more looks than any Stila girl could imagine. Each offering is beautifully packaged and priced at an incredible value to make holiday gifting a cinch – but with best-selling shades and hot holiday exclusives, you just may want to stock up for yourself.
LIMITED-EDITION: Dream in Full Color Palette – $39
Dream in Full Color Palette makes creating endless color combinations a reality. With 29 eye shadow shades, seven cheek colors and a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray, it’s easy to dream up any look for day or night. For step-by-step instructions, a 16-page artistry lookbook expertly demonstrates how to apply – empowering all to be their own pro artist.
- Sky Blue
- Unique and fun
- Huge palette in a fun circular shape
- Lots of colors to chose from. Blushes and shadows lined the palette
- Makes a great gift for a Stila fan or anyone who loves fun makeup
- Shadows are pigmented. I used Urban Decay Eden as a primer
- Variety of mattes and shimmers
- To big to travel with
- Its more of a fun item than a make up artist item
- Some of the smaller shadow “wells” are hard to get to with a reg sized brush. I think those are more for looks than for use
- Too pretty to even use
- Blushes are on the softer side. I love my blush so this is a bummer for me
Pigmentation: Varies among the shadows. The blushes are on the lighter side. There are a few that are more pigmented than others. If you like soft every day colors then you will be happy with the blushes.
Overall: I think this makes a great gift for any one who is looking to get an all in one fun everyday palette. Its fun and I bet anyone who loves makeup will appreciate it. It isn’t ideal for quick uses as you have to becareful when you open the lid.. just imagine one HUGE-MONGO compact. Its held on a hinge so becareful not to break it. It won’t break unless you are rough with it so handle with care. The shadows are appear to be pigmented and smooth. I just had a hard time with the small shadows so those were hard to get any color. I wish they were bigger because all of the colors look so nice for everyday. I like it and its definitely a fun palette to pull out and show your friends. Its a very large palette and any little girl’s dream makeup palette.