Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer Review and Product Swatches
Innovative, fun and handy for on the go
Swirl your way to a perfected and brightened complexion! Stila’s new Brighten & Correct Concealer contains a unique multi-mineral complex and Haloxyl™, making it a perfect multi-purpose undereye brightener, illuminator and correcting concealer that helps reduce the appearance of dark circles over time.
Swirled with two shades, one for brightening and another for correcting, and infused with light-diffusing pigments, this beautiful formula offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. This innovative concealer delivers one high performance, high definition, complexion-perfecting product.
Why you’ll love it:
- Brightening, illuminating, correcting concealer
- Includes Haloxyl™, which immediately helps reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Multi-mineral complex includes: zinc (antioxidant), magnesium (maintains skin barrier), chlorine (maintains mineral concentrations), sodium and potassium (key electrolytes)
- Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces imperfections and improves skin texture
- Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin
- Serum cools as it dries, which helps reduce puffy skin around the eye
- Paraben, Oil, Lanolin, Fragrance Free
|Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer|
|Availability||Stila Cosmetics, and Sephora|
|Dupes||Concealer in thick liquid form|
|Release Date||Available Now|
|Colors||Fair, Tone, Medium, Tan,Deep|
|Fun applicator, pretty zebra stripes||Not for professionals, unless you apply it to a pan first to avoid cross contamination.|
|Lots of shades to choose from. But not a perfect match for me.||Hard to find the perfect match so you may need to mix with your foundation for certain areas.|
|Unique and works great for touch ups and on the go situations||Price is steep for a small tube of concealer. I think Stila fans will not hesitate to purchase.|
|Great for brightening the face and highlight areas.|
I love the applicator for on the go touch ups and minor scars. If you have a open “scarring”(zit) I wouldn’t recommend direct contact as you don’t want to get that on the rest of your face. Place a bit on the back of your hand and then apply. For a good practice routine I would just apply it on the back of your hand and then apply in the trouble spots. I love the golden shades and smooth consistency, I just wish I wasn’t in between colors.