Make Up For Ever Smokey Eye Palette Fall 2011 Review and Swatches
Fall 2011 hasn’t begun but the products are pouring in online. Here is one that hasn’t released but I know when it does.. it will be flying off the shelves. This is the one perfect for all ages and lifestyles.
Smoky Palette ($61 Value)
What it is:
A limited-edition palette featuring eight highly pigmented, long-wearing eye shadows to create a multitude of smoky eye looks.
What it does:
This must-have Smoky Palette is perfect for creating unique, colorful smoky eyes ranging from subtle neutrals to dramatic jewel tones. It boasts eight rich eye shadow shades along with a mirror and two individual brush applicators. Smoky Palette features everything you need to achieve the perfect smoky eye including step-by-step instructions on how to easily get the look.
This set contains:
– 8 x Eye Shadows in: #4 Black, #79 Deep Plum Shimmer, #81 Metallic Navy Blue, #80 Peacock Green, #122 Metallic Copper, #127 Metallic Taupe, #126 Yellow Beige, #7 White Shimmer
– Brush 16P
– Brush 10P
Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
Availability: Only at Sephoras and Sephora.com
- Perfect hues for everyone
- Works for Fall and into Winter
- No fall out
- Lasts a long time
- I put it on my hand and washed the dishes.. still there!
- Smooth and easy to blend
- Comes with two brushes. Great for touch ups
- Looks great in photos
- Only available at sephora and sephora.com
- Limited edition
- All the colors are pretty “safe colors” nothing too crazy
Pigmentation: High pigmentation. The black eyeshadow is amazing… deep dark black
Overall: I would recommend this to anyone looking for an all in one smokey palette for them purse or even their every day go to palette. It won’t let you down and has a variety of pigmented colors. You can use the black and white shadows to deeping or lighten the existing shadows in between.