MAC Me Over Shadows Product Review and Swatches
Availability: Where MAC Cosmetics are sold
- Pigmented and great for everyday
- Rich metallic colors ( and some satin) but won’t over power day or night
- Soft and blendable
- LOVE IT!!!
- Limited edition (5 out of the 6)
- Only sold in pots
Pigmentation: Amazing. I applied it over Urban Decay Eden and it looked fantastic.
- Satin Taupe (permanent)-Ashy light brown. Frosty finish
- Mythical- Bright copper frost. Great for colored eyes. If you like Amber Lights but want something redder.. this is it!
- Outre- Matte Dark Muted Mustard. Very pretty and unique!
- Carbonized- Dark Brown with tons of pigmentation. I love it, soft and easy to blend. Reminds me of MAC Starflash from years ago..
Overall: Good job on these MAC I love them. They are pigmented and rich in color. These shadows are the reason why I love mac. Little to no fall out and packed with color!
Product provided by brand for review consideration. All my views are my own.