Inglot Matte 421 Lipstick Review and Product Swatches
Inglot is well known for their amazing shadows but there is so much more from Inglot that is amazing. First, lets talk Matte Lipsticks!!
#421 is a great berry color perfect for Fall and anytime before and after. It glides on smoothy and leaves your lips ready for gloss or just go as is.
- Sleek packaging. I love the rounded square packaging.
- Color is pigmented and looks great all on skin tones.
- Super matte but not drying. If you like matte this is a great option.
- Rich berry full of color and really opaque
- Doesn’t fade or bleed if you are careful. Wear a lip liner to shape the lips.
- Hard to find, sold out the first day. Hopefully it is back in stock.
- Has the typical matte texture so it may appear dry to you
- Gotta call in to order, can’t order this online.
Overall: I like the texture and color payoff. It will stain the lips to a berry pink throughout the day. Typical wear off with straws and eating. Just blot and dab over tissue for best results. I would definitely recommend this to the berry lovers.
Website is slow to load up colors, so be patient and you will see their color options. You gotta call in to order this Fall shade.
Click for more photos. Remember to comment or tell me what you think if you already have an Inglot Matte Lipstick.
Product provided for review consideration.