EVAN RACHEL WOOD Makeup at the 63rd Emmy Awards
I love that little wave bangs and lip gloss. I must practice this style
Do you like the wavy bangs?
NARS worked with celebrity makeup artist Toby Fleischman to create the look for Mildred Pierce’s Emmy-nominated Evan Rachel Wood.
“Evan always brings something edgy to the red carpet and we wanted that to shine through for her first Emmy appearance,” said Toby Fleischman for NARS Cosmetics. “This look is ultra-feminine but show-stopping and fun.”
Below are the products that Toby used to create Evan’s glamorous look:
· PRO-PRIME Skin Smoothing Face Prep
· Sheer Matte Foundation
· Zen Blush
· New Order Highlighting Blush
· Ashes To Ashes Eyeshadow
· Night Rider Eyeshadow
· Madison Ave Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner (NEW for Fall 2011!)
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Como Larger Than Life Lip Gloss (NEW for Fall 2011! Exclusively available at Sephora.com)