COLOR CLUB BACKSTAGE PASS COLLECTION Product Info
COLOR CLUB BACKSTAGE PASS COLLECTION
Available: October 2011
Get Your Rock Glam On this October with a new Rockin’ Glitter Collection from Color Club
September 2011 – New York, New York – Color Club, the veteran nail polish brand, announced today the debut of Backstage Pass, a new rockin’ glitter nail polish collection. The aptly named collection features six nail polishes — from Wish Upon a Rock-star to Platinum Record — that are sure to “rock your world.” Whether you’re a rocker – or just aspire to look like one – this new vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and paraben-free collection from Color Club is your ultimate backstage pass and sure to be a hit!
- The Backstage Pass Collection includes:
- Take the Stage: Gold Glitter with Silver Flakes
- Wish Upon a Rock-Star: Multi-colored Glitter with Purple
- Backstage Pass: Silver & Purple Hex Glitter
- Platinum Record: Silver Glitter
- It’s a Hit!: Purple Big Glitter
- Fame & Fortune: Red Base with Silver Flakes
All Color Club products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. Products are available at shopcolorclub.com.
About Color Club
A favorite of celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide, Color Club is renowned for its high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. From the brightest neons, to glitter and French, all nail colors are vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and paraben-free – and made in New York, NY with the best raw materials.