Milani Summer 2011 Mineral Shadows Swatches and Review
Milani Mineral Shadows are available at Drugstores and online at milanicosmetics.com.
These are perfect for those on a budget or for those who want to enjoy the seamless blending of mineral shadows without the large price tag.
Move over MAC.. who is buying?
Location: Drugstores and Milanicosmetics.com
- Soft and pigmented once used with an eyeshadow base
- Can be used wet or dry
- Little fall out if worn properly. Press shadow to lid prior to blending
- Lots of colors and textures to chose from
- Easy to blend for a smokey eye
- Hard to find and not available at all drugstores.
- Boomerang brush is difficult to use and appears to get in the way
- Marbleized finish looks best in pan but doesn’t translate on the eye. May become difficult to blend evenly.
- Can’t test colors in stores. (Look at my site )
- Some colors are more intense and pigmented than others when used without a base
I find these to be very comparable to MAC’s mineral shadows if not pretty darn close. For the best results use it with a colored base underneath for a real pop. I would purchase these in a heart beat because of the pigmentation and appearance. Some colors are pretty normal but there are a few super stars in the batch.
- Teal the Truth
- Blue my Mind
- Mix It Up
- Purrr-fect purple
- I Heart You
- Rich Java
Drench it Up.