Lime Crime Lipstick Swatches Candyfuture Opaque Lipstick Product Review and Swatches
Opaque lipstick is for not the faint of heart. I personally love things that remind of me of my childhood and this one really hits it close to home. The packaging is super girly and cute. The pigmentation of the lipstick is intense but make sure you prep before you apply these colors.
I’d like to introduce to you my first and only little pony. Growing up I didn’t have a lot of toys but the ones I did have I sure loved to pieces.
I’d like you to meet My Little Pony. She was the first toy that had hair.. and the obsession with hair styling began. If you look real closely the braid from the mid 80’s is still intact
- Swatches on website are pretty close to real life. I would even say that some are identical
- Extremely pigmented and rich in color
- Unique editorial shades. I have a few colors like this that I would top off with shimmery gloss. Major plus!
- If you like MAC’s Saint Germain then you will like these. It has that intense pigmentation that can conceal your own lip color.
- Long lasting. I wore Centrefuchsia and it was pigmented all day. I just had to touch up a bit of gloss to even out the color( you know eating my donut and drinking). I recommend using a primer or clear lip pencil prior to application. Don’t forget to blot to avoid feathering. This one feathered when I wore it alone.
- Creamy and didn’t dry out my lips. ( it looks dry in the last pic below because of all the lip swatching)
- Feathering if you don’t prime your lips with concealer or a lip primer. If you don’t have either of those blot between each layer for a long lasting effect.
- Lipstick tube is very light weight. With the size of the tube I thought it was weigh more
Overall price is a bit much for a product in such a light lipstick tube. I like to associate cost with weight sometimes and these lipstick tubes are very lightweight. I guess this one is hard to explain. But the combination of bright colors and the light weight plastic makes feel like the product is for kids. But before you see this as a complete negative.. I do like this product a lot. I am going to be sporting it in a video very soon. If you like off the wall unique lipstick that makes heads turn then this is what you are looking for. Blot and apply sparingly if you just want a light stain. Wears like a standard lipstick so it will come off with a lot of drinking and eating. But if you are wearing a darker shade then it will last a lot longer. If you are going to purchase these pick the unique shades and mix it with what you have… creativity is endless and you won’t regret it
Disclaimer: Products were provided by brand for review consideration. As always the author does not accept payment for reviews whether it is negative or positive. All reviews are based upon the the author’s opinion. All Press and brand samples sent are for Consideration Only. Posts containing these products and sponsors will be disclosed. Compensation is not accepted for reviews.